NIS/YP on RH7.1

Georgia Southern Beowulf Cluster Project gscluster at
Wed Jun 6 19:04:01 EDT 2001

Patrick: Yes, the NOPUSH option in the /var/yp/Makefile needed to be set to
"false" to push the information.  I've since corrected the problem, but it
turns out I had another, more insidious problem:  I had set my hostname
incorrectly, twice.  Oh well, I guess computer 65 out of 64 in a kickstart
installation will go bad sometimes :-}

Thank you for the help though, even if the biggest problem was oversight and
big, clumsy fingers.

Wes Wells