Large Files on IA32

Brian Macy bkmacy at dali.ppco.com
Fri Jul 27 12:35:10 EDT 2001

We have been trying to get support for large files (>2GB) working on
our PentiumIII cluster running under RedHat 6.2 with a 2.2.x
kernel.  In particular, most of our parallel programs are MPI
programs and use MPI-IO (ROMIO) to do parallel I/O.  I'm interested
if other people have had success with such a set up, and whether
they'd be interested in sharing experiences.

Thanks,
Brian
--
Brian Macy
Phillips Petroleum Co.           VOICE: (918) 661-6099
Bartlesville, OK  74004          email: bkmacy at ppco.com