route queues

Joey Raheb joeyraheb at
Thu Jul 12 10:52:52 EDT 2001

Does anyone know how to use the alt_router feature in PBS, if I set the value
to true, how do I create a job router function??

alt_router-If true, an site supplied, alternative job router function is used
to determine the destination for routing jobs from  this  queue.   Otherwise,
the  default, round-robin  router  is  used.  Format: boolean (see
acl_group_enable); default value: false.

Get free email and a permanent address at