my last message (X on compute nodes)

David Bremner bremner at unb.ca
Fri Jul 6 19:47:25 EDT 2001

I see Daniel Ridge answered most of my question on April 12, while I
wasn't paying attention. Blush.

I guess it sounds like I want to investigate (Quoting Daniel)

    I have always envisioned that running Scyld 'backwards' so that
    each node actually uses BProc to host a small-footprint
    interactive environment. Sort of a cross between the Sun SunRay
    and LTSP projects.

Any detailed explication or experiences would be most welcome.

db

P.S. My failing eyes read LISP projects, which really sounded cool :-)