Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry at
Fri Jan 26 09:36:04 EST 2001

Greg Lindahl wrote:
> > We keep the list private: if all of the list members made their millions
> > using the make-money-fast schemes that they would quickly hear about,
> > who would be building the computing platforms of the future?  They would
> > instead be enjoying their Herbal-X wonder drugs, satellite descramblers,
> > and free porn.
> Don, Don, Don, I'm afraid that you think too highly of your list
> members. We actually spend our days swapping albumns on Napster, our
> nights playing Netrek over our DSL connections at home, and only our
> weekends enjoying Herbal-X.

You have weekends to enjoy Herbal-X?  I've still got kids in soccer...
Gerry Creager -- gerry at
Network Engineering			|Research focusing on
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications |Satellite Geodesy and
and Learning Technologies		|Geodetic Control
Texas A&M University	979.458.4020  (Phone) -- 979.847.8578  (Fax)