Cluster Applications

Shain Miley jubbi2g at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 12:45:44 EST 2001

Hi all,
I am new to the concept of clusters but I have been
doing a lot of reading recently because I would like
to get some experience with clusters...my question is
what are or were can I find information on some (free)
applications that I can run on a beowulf cluster.  I
would not be setting up anything to fancy at first
maybe a 2 or 4 node cluster but I have no idea what I
could run on this cluster.  Thanks for the help.
Shain