Scyld Booting Problem

Worsham, Michael A. MAWorsham at
Fri Aug 31 07:41:57 EDT 2001

I have just installed the personal Scyld version on to my hard drive and
after I reboot the system, I get the following when booting from the hard

It seems it wants to boot up but stops right there. However, Scyld works
fine with I want to boot up from the floppy disk (ie. rescue disk). Anyone
know what is going on with this and how to fix it? I have tried it with an
IDE/ATA hard drive and a SCSI drive (one at a time) and get the same

-- Michael