can mpi_mandel show the performance of scyld beowulf?

邹 光先 zouguangxian at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:12:20 EDT 2001

  from the web,i know mpi_mandel  can *TEST* cluster.also ,there are a
program LINPACK to benchmark the cluster..so i want to know that whether
the result the mpi_mandel got is suit to show the performance of
cluster?can it compare with LINPACK's result?
  some days later,i have to present a paper about our beowulf cluster to
my professor,but there are not enough data to show that the beowulf system
is work perfectly.
  i need your help.;)
  Regards
  zouguangxian