Socket Migration

Amber Palekar amber_palekar at
Thu Aug 16 05:11:38 EDT 2001

  I , along with my three friends , am planning to
implement TCP/IP Socket Migration for a distributed
system ( MOSIX in particular and thats why a kernel
level implementation of the same ). We have been
looking for papers for the same .But it seems that not
much papers are out as yet . So any body with any
information or pointers for the same plz let me know
ASAP . that would really be of great help to us.
 Thanks in advance.

Do You Yahoo!?