starting jobs via bproc

Nicholas Henke henken at
Thu Aug 9 19:59:56 EDT 2001

Ok, so now that we can detect jobs stopping, what would be the best way to
start them using bproc? I need to be able to start mpi,pvm, and batch
jobs. The batch jobs could be interactive or not. I know that Scyld uses
beompi to run a mpich style mpi interaction, but I would really like to be
able to use lam as well.
	I could see using either bproc_rexec, or using bpsh as a
replacement for rsh. I have heard that there are problems using bpsh
instead of rsh.
	Any ideas?

Nicholas Henke
Undergraduate - SEAS '02
Liniac Project - University of Pennsylvania
work: 215-873-5149
cell/home: 215-681-2705
There's nothing like good food, good beer, and a bad girl.