Scyld and MPE (not MPI)

Russell Robinson R.Robinson at
Mon Aug 6 00:01:01 EDT 2001

I am trying to use the MPE system, as described in Gropp et al.'s book
"Using MPI" with Scyld. Specifically the logging bit.
I can get the matrix multiply example program to compile and link OK if
I use the "mpif77" command rather than the Scyld recommneded "f77".
But a log file is not created properly (should be named foo.log, get
something call foo.log.clog + lots of errors) even if I use just
Does anybody have experience with MPE and Scyld?
Thanks, R.Robinson