Scyld BeoSetup Hang

Jarrod Smith jsmith at
Fri Aug 3 12:10:18 EDT 2001

Nothing that looked out of the ordinary to me.  But keep in mind I'm a
novice Scyld user :)

I do seem to remember that the RARP rquest was being seen by the master
(there was something in the master's syslog indicating that it received
the request) but then they both just sat there with no clues as to where
the hangup was happening.

I was on a deadline so did not have time to track it down.  I had
done it with floppies before so reverted to that method.  Since it
worked, that was the end of it for me.

Jarrod Smith