Cheap, good ethernet cards?

JParker at JParker at
Wed Apr 25 18:40:02 EDT 2001

G'Day !

Your Beowulf project page mentions you used Kingston Technology products
for your cluster. Brahma.  A quick serch shows that thay are priced about
right.  Would you not recommend them on your new cluster ?

Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more
important than that !!!

"Robert G. Brown" <rgb at>
Sent by: beowulf-admin at
04/25/01 03:22 PM