programs on remote nodes finding files (SCYLD)

Frank Muldoon fmuldoo at
Thu Apr 26 18:05:29 EDT 2001

I am having a problem with programs on remote nodes finding files.  I
have recompiled the source for beompi so that it can use the PGI F90
compiler.  The example problems (pi3f90 and pi3, which do not read from
files) run fine.  My program does not.  I have traced the problem to the
first read statement.  Process 0 reads the file.  Process 1 cannot find
the file and the program dies.  I am using the release 27Bz-7 of SCYLD.
My program runs fine on an IBM SP2, Dec Alpha clusters and two Athlons
running RH7.0.  Anyone have any ideas?

Frank Muldoon
Computational Fluid Dynamics Research Group
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
225-344-7676 (h)
225-388-5217 (w)