receiving late postings.

Robert Sand rsand at
Wed Apr 11 16:22:21 EDT 2001

I don't know about others But I sometimes get postings that are a week or more
old.  I also get them all at once as if a floodgate let loose.

Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at                             US Mail
University of Minnesota Duluth                     10 University Dr.
Information Technology Systems and Services        MWAH 176
144 MWAH                                           Duluth, MN 55812
Phone 218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.