receiving late postings.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Apr 11 16:22:21 EDT 2001

I don't know about others But I sometimes get postings that are a week or more
old.  I also get them all at once as if a floodgate let loose.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu                             US Mail

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.