Georgia Southern Beowulf Cluster Project gscluster at
Wed Apr 4 10:29:07 EDT 2001

Personally, I use Debian and apt/dpkg as well.  I love it for its
simplicity.  However, the cluster I am setting up is being maintained by
people who prefer RH.  We're using 6.2 (I personally don't like 7.x) and I
wish to upgrade 128 computers with as little time necessary.  I understan RH
will be chargind money for their "up2date" service, so what is "yup" and
thier "update" and can it be used in a similar fashion?