simulate cluster

Anand Singh Bisen bisen at
Tue Apr 3 12:16:09 EDT 2001

I am a graduate student and am making a project to build a beowulf cluster for our lab and am advocating for High Performance Computing lab. Now my co-ordinator wants me to explain and present a simulation of beowulf cluster on a single machine that how things will work. Now i want some help and ideas so as how can i simulate things and apps and MPI or PVM or anything on a single machine.