Beowulf Clusters Book

Louis Haynes/Raleigh/IBM ljhaynes at
Sat Sep 23 14:30:27 EDT 2000

This reply is a bit late...

When I was getting into Beowulf's, setting one up as a newbie while in
school, I could not find the resources that pertained to my questions.  I
scoured the net and could not find the appropriate FAQ's that addressed my
problems, especially with RSH.  I think now there are better resources as
this was a few years ago, though not too far back.  There still seems to be
a lack of a 'One Stop Shop For Newbie's'.  If anyone knows of one please

I been collecting information to create a site for Beowulf Newbies but so
far I have lacked the time to organize it.  There are still missing links
in my experience because I am not as knowledgable as most folks on this

If someone would like to help with this cause I would appreciate any
guidence or suggestions as to what Newbie Information is needed most.  Part
of my modivation to do this is so that I can learn more about clustering.
The work that I do is for my personal gain and I do it my spare time.

Just my half-a-nickel's worth.
Louis Haynes

Val Henson <vhenson at> on 09/19/2000 02:55:51 PM

Sent by:  beowulf-admin at