Cluster Monitoring software?

Joseph A Del corso j.a.delcorso at
Wed Oct 25 17:09:33 EDT 2000

	I was curious if anyone knew of a
stable software program for monitor cluster activity,
specifically cpu usage, disk activity, ethernet traffic,
etc.  I'm aware that gkrellm has this ability, but
appears to useful only for monitoring a single
node at a time.  I'm also aware of bWatch (beoWatch)
and have already used it in my (small) cluster; but
bWatch doesn't give the (semi) "realtime" display of
cpu load average (if I'm wrong please correct me)

Also, at ALSC I vaguely remember hearing someone mention
that there was a utility built into a webpage for
monitoring system activity (I'd like to know how this was done).
Could someone refresh my memory please.

Beowulf mailing list
Beowulf at