Probably OT, but important...Motherboard Information

The Shadow Man dc_leitner at
Mon Oct 16 13:56:43 EDT 2000

I recently had the opportunity to purchase 2 AMD
Thunderbird 850 processors from a friend at a
remarkable price.  I decided to use them to upgrade my
server and would like to find a dual processor
motherboard.  I am familiar with a few of the
manufacturers but have struck out at their sites.  I
think what is holding me back is the fact that the
Thunderbirds use a 200 mhz bus.  Can anyone point me
to a good Motherboard for these processors?

"The box said 'Windows 95 or better', so I installed Linux"
Join the Revolution!
Chris Leitner

Do You Yahoo!?

Beowulf mailing list