A beowulf for parallel instruction.

Horatio B. Bogbindero wyy at cersa.admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 2 08:53:53 EST 2000

> > I certainly agree about the model. I'm not clear about
> > the extent to which there is commonality  below MPI, in
> > the choice of compilers for instance, or even whether
> > this is a significant factor in approaching "use".
> Most big sites concentrate on standards-compliant compilers, for portability
> reasons, and support a variety of languages: Fortran 9X, C, C++. You can get
> plenty of sample MPI code so your students can run something without having
> to necessarily write their own.

where can we get some nice-to-show-students sample code?

is there are freely available fortran 90 compiler? or a fortran compiler
with cray-pointer support that is freely available too?
william.s.yu at ieee.org
Use of this advanced computing technology does not imply an endorsement
of Western industrial civilization.

Beowulf mailing list
Beowulf at beowulf.org