I/O Error & Compiler Question

Matthew Jochum Matthew.Jochum at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 6 13:12:44 EST 2000

Hey Folks,
    I have just setup my first cluster, and I am getting I/O errors when
I run bprok_Rfork(<node number>)  Any clues as to why this is happening?

    Also, What compilers are available that will parallelize our
existing code?  Right now the only reason that there isn't a large
cluster, is that we can't find a compiler ( like other vendors ) that
will parallelize our code w/ out re-writing it.
Money isn't a concern w/ the compilers.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Gaim Instant Message: DOHCMatt
        "A person needs only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't