Beowulf software!!

Vinayak Dukle duklevi at pcsbom.patni.com
Tue Dec 5 06:36:00 EST 2000

Hello !!

I am a novice in this clustered world.

I would like to know how one can make use of software for some specific
applications like weather modelling, nuclear simulations which justifies
requirement of a beowulf. Any sites where working prototypes are there
for download ??

 Also, how can an end-user take advantage of PVM or MPI
libraries to parallelize my code on a beowulf cluster ? Any help present
on the net ?

 Actually, writing parallelized code is an alien concept to me and i would
be more than happy if someone could just let me know where i can get some
samples of such code ?

Any suggestions would be most welcome!!

Regards
Vinayak