Serverworks Chipset/Lm-sensors/ecc stuff

Douglas Eadline deadline at
Sat Dec 30 14:23:42 EST 2000

For those people using serverworks chipsets, there is now
(in CVS at the lm_sensors site) support for Serverworks chipsets.

We have a version "that seems to be working" on a Supermicro
370DL* motherboard. We will be testing some other mobo's

Also, we expect to have ecc support very soon (so we can
log ecc events on Serverworks mobos).

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |

Beowulf mailing list
Beowulf at