Good test program for a cluster.

Robert Sand rsand at
Thu Dec 21 15:18:07 EST 2000

Does anyone have a good test program I can use on my cluster to see how well it

Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at                             US Mail
University of Minnesota Duluth                     10 University Dr.
Information Technology Systems and Services        MWAH 176
144 MWAH                                           Duluth, MN 55812
Phone 218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.

Beowulf mailing list
Beowulf at