- Published on Tuesday, 13 September 2011 07:07
- Written by Maddy Eadline
- Hits: 1878
The comeback kid, returns
Intersect360 Research, a market research and analysis firm focused on the High Performance Computing (HPC) industry, announces the its latest 2010 total market model and five-year forecast for the overall High Performance Computing (HPC) market, including servers,storage, services, software, networks and other products. The forecast horizon is from 2011 through 2015, with compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) using 2010 as a base.
According to Intersect360 Research, HPC market recovery occurred sooner than expected, with strong, double-digit growth in 2010 coming back from the recessionary 2009. In addition, they expect strong growth to continue in 2011 before moderating to more sustainable growth rates in the out-years of the forecast.
- Published on Monday, 20 June 2011 16:04
- Written by Maddy Eadline
- Hits: 2099
From The No More Clever Cloud Titles Department
Intersect360 Research, a market research and analysis firm focused on the High Performance Computing (HPC) industry, announces the release of its latest report, Cloud Computing in HPC: Usage and Types. The study, based on the company's survey of HPC users regarding their adoption of cloud computing resources, reports on the evaluation and adoption of public, private, and hybrid cloud computing models for HPC applications.
- Published on Wednesday, 13 April 2011 06:38
- Written by Douglas Eadline
- Hits: 2618
Editors Note: ClusterMonkey has a sponsorsip agreement with Reasearch and Markets whereby we can share summary data from Intersect360 Research reports. Other Survey links and ClusterMonkey Polls can be found here.
The Processors report is part of the Intersect360 Site Census series and provides an examination of the processor use in systems found at a sample of HPC user sites. Intersect360 surveyed a broad range of users about their current computer system installations, storage systems, networks, middleware, and applications software supporting these computer installations.
The goal in this analysis is to examine the processor suppliers, products, and configurations used in high-performance computing systems. Key findings of the Site Census surveys include the following:
- Market News: HPC Market Rebounded with 22 Percent Growth in 2010
- What is your interest in cluster books by Douglas Eadline? (2010)
- Are you using GPUs for your applications? (2011)
- How Long Do Your Applications Run ? (approximately) (2009)
- What is the range of cores you use for MPI jobs ? (2009)
- Are you using/considering GPU accelerated applications? (2008)
- What compiler suite do you use? (2008)
- Cluster Education: I would like to learn about (2008)
Login And Newsletter